Skip to main content
The Longcroft Clinic Statement of Purpose
- To provide the best possible quality service for our patients within a confidential and safe environment by working together.
- To show our patients courtesy and respect at all times irrespective of ethnic origin, religious belief, personal attributes or the nature of the health problem.
- To involve our patients in decisions regarding their treatment.
- To promote good health and wellbeing to our patients through education and information.
- To involve allied healthcare professionals in the care of
outpatients where it is in their best interests.
- To encourage our patients to get involved in the practice through an annual survey and encouragement to comment on the care they receive.
- To ensure that all members of the team have the right skills and training to carry out their duties competently.
- We will ensure the practice is clean, secure and suitable for the provision of care we provide.